Can you guess what the first step to success is that most IELTS students NEVER do?
Do a mock exam to find out what their current band score is for IELTS writing, reading, speaking and listening!
But my questions to you are the following:
Are you at a band score 5.5/6/6.5 in writing? And why?
Is this you as well? Some of them have done the exam SO many times and are repeatedly not achieving the requirements in all areas.
A good IELTS teacher will tell you how to take it to a 7/7.5 with detailed feedback and suggestions for improvement – saving you time and money!
So many IELTS students make these mistakes and now is the time to Swoosh your IELTS!
The Swoosh IELTS Online Mock Exams
We want you all to pass!
We don’t just provide a typical mock examination that you’ve seen on other websites…
The Mock Exam includes all 4 areas of IELTS: reading, writing, listening and speaking. It helps to develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and also demonstrate your mastery of the curriculum and the band descriptors.
Afterwards, we will provide you with detailed feedback, suggestions for improvements and the estimated band score.
Exam scenario practice
Professional advice on when you are ready to take the exam
You will be assigned an experienced IELTS expert
Are you ready to get serious about IELTS and sign up for one of our mock exam packages?
Complete IELTS Mock Examination
- Full and complete mock exam that exactly mirrors the real IELTS exam that you will all face when you do your official IELTS exam.
- This test is very accurate and will be 2 hours 45 minutes in total.
- This involves doing a one-to-one speaking mock exam with a highly experienced IELTS native teacher (at least 5 years experience) or an ex-IELTS examiner.
- The reading, writing and listening part will be conducted on an online platform and marked by a teacher or an examiner as well.
- This will give you a great understanding of where you are at in your IELTS journey and what you need to do in preparation in order to pass.
Basic IELTS Mock Examination
- The basic mock exam covers all 4 areas of the IELTS exam but it is a shortened version of the real exam. It will give you an indication of what your current band score is in all 4 areas.
- This will be marked by a highly experienced IELTS native teacher (at least 5 years experience) or an ex-IELTS examiner but it is not live.
IELTS Speaking Mock Examination
- We are providing 15 minute mock examination sessions along with audio and written feedback from ex-UK IELTS examiners provided at the end of the mock exam sent by email.
- This allows students to receive fantastic practice and get an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and where they need to improve in order to get a level 6, 7 or 8!
- Fluency and coherence, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation are the main components assessed in the exam and your IELTS mock examiner will provide feedback on all of these.