Working at Swoosh English
Discover your future at Swoosh English!
At Swoosh English, we provide our students a truly enjoyable learning experience with innovation and personalisation at the heart of it. And as we’re growing quickly, there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as a teacher.
- Friendly, caring and dedicated group of people that put students learning first
- Flexibility for teachers to work from home or any remote location
- Teachers can teach for us even around very busy schedules in other positions / engagements they have
- Freedom for teachers to decide on the lesson structure and learning materials to use for lessons based on the learning needs and requirements of each student
- Great training provided (and as many complimentary cups of coffee as you can drink if you happen to drop by our office!)
Current Job Openings at Swoosh English
No job offers at the moment.
Check regularly for updates! 🙂
We offer the successful candidate a competitive remuneration package with commissions with a 5-day work week, public holidays and excellent career prospects.
Interested parties, please send your CV/resume, expected salary and contact details by email, along with a cover letter to [email protected] that includes the following:
- Why you would like to work for Swoosh English?
you thinkyou would be well-suited to this role?
Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated as explained in the body of the job posting. We will ignore any applications that do not include a
We reserve the right to close the job advert once we have received a sufficient number of responses. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible.
Visit our website: https://www.swooshenglish.com to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Further Application Questions
2. What is the highest level of education that you have completed?